Additional information on requesting a transcript can be found on the UGA Office of the Registrar’s website.
Current and former UGA students can order official transcripts online. Five business days is the processing time per request. Please allow 6-13 business days for delivery via USPS.
- Log in to the portal http://my.uga.edu.
- Click on Order Transcripts (under Instant Access).
- Complete and submit the online request along with credit or debit card information for payment.
- Your transcript will be mailed within five business days.
- See below for step-by-step directions.
- Log in to online ordering site.
- Click on log in or create a new account.
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to create an account. Once your account is created, you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders.
- If you are a returning user, please login to your online account.
- In the event that you may have forgotten your password, you will be prompted to enter your email address to receive a message containing a new password.
- Your request will be processed within five business days.
- After you have logged into My UGA Portal, select “Order Transcript.”
2. Select transcript.
3. Choose the name, acronym, location, or email where you would like the transcript sent.
4. You have the option of describing the purpose of the transcript. Continue to release form and payment to complete process.