The following information was obtained from CareerContessa.com. To view the original article, click here.
You’ve made it through the entire interview, almost. When the interviewer asks you “Do you have any questions for me?” We have a few ideas for thoughtful questions to ask.
Ask Questions About the Specific Role
- Can you tell me more about the history of this position?
- Can you tell me about the day-to-day responsibilities of this role?
- What are the biggest strengths that have led to success in this role?
Ask Questions About the Team
- Can you explain the roles of each team member I’ll work with?
- What kind of support would I have in this role?
- What methods or software does the team use to collaborate?
Ask Questions About the Company Culture
- What are the organization’s biggest goals over the next year?
- What is the biggest challenge the company currently faces?
- How would you describe the management style at this organization?
Ask Questions About the Interviewer’s Own Experiences
- What attracted you to this company?
- How long have you been the company?
- Can you talk about company culture?
Ask Questions About Continuing the Interview Process
- Is there anything I can do to further show my interest in this role?
- What are the next steps after this interview?
- When are you looking to hire for this role?
Avoid Asking These Three Questions
- What is my salary going to be?
- When can I go on vacation?
- What do you guys do here? + Other questions you could have researched yourself