BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS STATEMENT, THE STUDENT-ATHLETE AND TUTOR/MENTOR ATTEST THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE:
• The student-athlete and tutor/mentor have reviewed the syllabus for the course listed above and discussed the professor’s guidelines for the use of permissible academic resources.
• The student-athlete and the tutor/mentor will abide by the UGA Academic Honesty policy.
• The student-athlete and the tutor/mentor understand the NCAA Academic Misconduct rules.
• The student-athlete and the tutor/mentor will adhere to all Rankin Smith Sr. Student-Athlete Academic Center policies, including all of the following regulations:
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited;
- The student-athlete will not submit any assignments not completed by himself/herself;
- The student-athlete will not share his/her password with any tutors/mentors;
- The student-athlete and the tutor/mentor will maintain a professional relationship; no meetings will be arranged outside the facility of the academic center; no communication will occur between the student-athlete and the tutor/mentor outside of scheduled appointments;
- The student-athlete and/or tutor/mentor will report any potential violation of the UGA Academic Honesty policy or NCAA Academic Misconduct rules to a full-time member of the Academic Center staff, Compliance Office staff or the Faculty Athletic Representative.