- Create a budget and try to stick to it.
- Use financial tools, like Mint.com, to understand where your money is going.
- Try to conserve electricity. Turn off lights and electronics when you’re not using them to reduce your power bill. Turn down heat or turn up AC during the day when you’re not at home.
- Pay bills on time to avoid late fees. Set up auto-pay for your utilities to make sure you don’t miss a payment.
- When filling your car with gas, be sure to compare prices at different stations. Apps, like GasBuddy, will list the cheapest gas prices nearest you.
- Keep tires properly inflated and car tuned in order to increase miles per gallon.
- If you drink coffee, invest in a coffee maker instead to purchasing coffee everyday.
- Look for student discount – theaters, retailers and restaurants often have discounts if you show your student ID.
- Barberito’s $5 Burritos Monday
- Choo Choo
- Moe’s $2 Tuesdays
- Waffle House
- Banana Republic
- The Limited
- TOMS Shoes
- AMC Theaters
- Major League Baseball (Atlanta Braves)
- Regal Cinemas
- University Cinema 16