The University of Georgia Career Center partnered with Handshake to develop an online career network platform for current students and alumni. You might have been familiar with DAWGlink. This is a new and updated service that launched this summer. Handshake offers many new features including:
- Receive personalized job recommendations based on your industry and interests
- Ability to follow companies of interest and stay up-to-date with alumni career events
- Schedule appointments with your alumni career counselor
As a current student, you are strongly encouraged to register with Handshake.
- Visit the UGA Career Development page for First Time Users.
- When prompted for your email, ALWAYS USE you MyID@uga.edu address.
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete your account setup.
As an alum of UGA, you may register with Handshake.
- Go to UGA Handshake.
- Click on the “Student/Alumni” tab.
- Click on “Register a New Account.”
- Once you have created your account, you will log on Handshake’s portal. Select “Log in using Email and Password.”